Thursday, June 19, 2008

Afternoon trip to Surfside Beach


After most of the day sitting in the house I decided it was time for an outing. So I packed up Lorelei and we headed down to the beach. Being that it is only 20 minutes away I don't know why we don't go more often. She absolutely loved it and had a blast. This little one has no fear what so ever!

I remember the first time I took Cody to the beach. My friend Jill had come down to visit and we decided to go to the water. Cody was about 2 years old and hadn't been to the gulf. He enjoyed the sand but when the waves would come in he would run, run, run!! It was too cute.

I didn't bring my camera so I took a few shots with my phone. After I sent them to Jason and Cody I proceeded to drop my phone in the water........GREAT. It just became an expensive trip to the beach!!

I wish I had little Lorelei's fearlessness of the water because as she was rolling around I was steadily looking out for DANGER. You know the kind that comes in little crabs and those dangerous little fish.

No comments: