Saturday, April 19, 2008

...

Wow...last post was a little intense. Let me clear a little up. I do love my Mother and through the years I have given her the benefit of the doubt. I also know that I will and probably have made some parental mistakes of my own. But the big thing here is evolution. Not that I am a better person than my Mother, I'm not, I want to learn from my Mother's mistakes and I also would like my Mother to learn from hers. BUT she refuses to see that she has made any. I know I can't change that and it is not my job to but my struggle is accepting that.


I have been reading A New Earth by Tolle and I have learned a lot from it. I have mostly learned that I have a lot to learn!! Hehe. That sounds a little redundant. It makes a lot of sense when it comes to my interactions with others and why I react/act the way I do. I highly recommend it. There is a protest against this book saying that it is anti-christian but I disagree. Christians are feeling threatened because it teaches you to look beyond 'Religion'. That if we define ourselves through solely through a religion we miss what God is truly trying to teach us.


Anyway, there is some signs of life in my Garden..very exciting. Although my husbands sprinkler sabotage might have washed some of my seeds to the side.

No comments: