Monday, April 14, 2008

Rambling

Today...was just another day, really. More laundry for me to do and although I know there was 24 hours in this day I can't say I got much done. Jason and I went to lunch with my Best friend and another friend of ours. It was nice to sit and talk...even if the waitress did suck. The girls, Lorelei and Anna (5weeks apart) ate their share of chips, queso, rice and beans. It was a beautiful day around 75 deg Fahrenheit and not a cloud in the sky. I am currently suffering from a sunburn that I acquired yesterday when I sat by Lorelei's pool and watched her play. So not only is my big prego belly it's normal uncomfortable but it hurts too...yes, I had a sports bra on...SPORTING the belly!!

So how is that for rambling??

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Ahhhh basking in the sun by the pool.... I can't wait!

Sporting the belly... what belly? I have yet to see pictures of this 'so-called' belly!!!