Saturday, April 26, 2008

How permanent?

Well. We had a hail storm last night followed by quite a bit of rain. My garden is in critical condition.

Jason is away for work and I probably won't see him for a few weeks. Today he is looking for a place to park his trailer and he stopped by an apartment building. He really liked it and said he would be sharing it with his best friend if they decided to do that. This really bothered me. I am not too sure why other than it seemed so permanent. He did say this job will be longer than first thought. It just started and so it will be around a year. He also commented on us moving there which is fine other than in the coming months I will be needing my family and friends help and moving up there will not be conducive to that. I worry if our relationship can withstand this separation. It has before, I know, but this time it is a little different. Or at least it feels different.

No comments: