Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What am I doing?

I sit here typing like I have nothing else to do. I should be taking advantage of Lorelei being asleep and cleaning but nope....wasting time.

I decided I needed an outlet, maybe there were other Moms/girls etc.. out there looking for meaning or purpose. My blog title? Why not Just an Ordinary Mom?? Well, because I still feel like just a girl. I am a Mom and love it but I don't want to define myself as that. I don't work outside the home anymore, long story which I am not ready to discuss, but I am also finding it hard to do any work IN the house. THAT'S RIGHT, my home is a MESS! And I can't seem to find the motivation to clean it.

I hope that I keep this writing up, I think I have something to say, share or Whatever.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Some times the I don't know what to write posts just turn out to be the most interesting.

Allowing your thoughts to flow as they come is one of the best releases of things that may be bothering you that you didn't even realize.

Can't wait to see what the blog will bring!!